No products in the cart.
February 1, 2017
1. Categories of Information We Collect. When you visit the Site and/or create an account, we collect the following types of information:
(a) Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”): Personal Information is information that personally identifies one individual from another. You voluntarily provide this information to us when you when you complete the contact form on our website. As of the effective date of this Policy, we ask you to provide us with (1) Your name; (2) Telephone Number; and (3) Email address. We will also record your computer IP address, and may tie it to your specific account. Under ordinary circumstances, an IP address recorded in isolation is not Personal Information under the standard definition of the term. However, it may become Personal Information when it is combined with other information, as in this case. We may also collect any personal information you elect to provide when submitting posts or other content to our forum or message boards.
(b) General Information: General Information consists of information that is anonymous in nature and does not identify you as an individual. When you visit our Site, General Information is collected through a small piece of computer code called a “cookie,” and includes your computer IP address, unique mobile device identifier, browser type, ISP or carrier name, and the URL of the last webpage you visited before visiting our website.
2. How We Use Your Information. We use the Personal Information we collect from and about you to provide you with our service, and to contact you via email or phone in response to your queries. We may also send you non-account related newsletters that include information we feel may be of interest to you. We collect General Information for statistical and other internal business purposes. Such information gives us insights on how our users use our site and our services.
3. How We Share information. We share information, including Personal Information, with third parties in the following manner:
(a) We may provide some Personal Information and General Information to various third parties, programmers and email service providers for the purpose of processing and/or storing such information on our behalf. We may also share your information with employees or contractors to the extent that they require access to the information in order to perform their functions.
(b) If requested or required by other law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, we may disclose any information we have about our users. We also may disclose your Personal Information to exercise or protect legal rights or defend against legal claims.
(c) In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these business transfers, customer information, including Personal Information, is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. In addition, if all of our business assets were acquired, or we go out of business or enter into bankruptcy, customer information (including your Personal Information), may be acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any assets may continue to be used according to your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
4. How We Protect Information. We use industry-standard data protection measures when processing personal Information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. We cannot assume responsibility or liability for unauthorized access to our servers and systems.
5. How Long We Keep Information. Unless you specifically request us to delete your information as described in Section 6, we reserve the right to keep information for our internal business purposes for as long as we are legally permitted to do so.
6. Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You may request that we permanently delete any of your Personal Information at any time by sending us an email or calling us.
7. Children. Our Site is not intended for users under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that someone submitting information is under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. According to our Terms of Service, all users represent that they are at least 18 years of age.
8. Online Tracking Technology and Do-Not-Track Requests. We employ certain technologies such as Google Analytics that enable us to track your online activities on our website over time, and to a certain extent across third-party websites. We currently offer no response to browser Do-Not-Track requests. You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this Site by disabling cookies on your browser.
9. For California Residents. California law provides that residents of California may request information regarding the types of personal information we share with third parties for direct marketing purposes, and the identities of the third parties with whom we have shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. California residents may request further information about our compliance with this law by contacting us at the address set forth below. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year concerning this law, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the Contact Us page on our website.
LAPTOP RESTORATION, INC